Software Engineer - Tools Development
Location: Bellevue, WA
Experience: 5+ years
Employment Status: Full-Time (FTE)
On behalf of our client in Bellevue, WA we are searching for an accomplished Software Engineer – Tools Development for their applications team.
Our client company is in a very exciting technical space, and they have developed an innovative conversational voice search platform that lets people easily discover and navigate content and services from any device or network.
Their platform has applications throughout the mobile ecosystem. Within the automotive sector, they are currently shipping with flagship customers Toyota, Lexus, and Chrysler, and are working opportunities that include Renault, Mercedes, BMW, and GM, among others. Within the portable navigation and entertainment vertical, the Company has shipped TomTom, Pioneer, and Magellan units. They can accommodate over a dozen foreign languages, to support its customers’ global product launches. Other target markets include Smart phones, voice personal assistant for search and the digital home.
- 5+ years good solid C++ programming experience
- 5+ years solid C# skills and experience creating tools
- Familiarity with embedded or mobile platforms a plus
- Development experience with Unix (Linux) and Windows platforms
- Self motivated and strong desire to continue improving your knowledge/skills
- Strong problem solving and debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Great attitude and team oriented also able to work well independently on projects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and identify solutions with minimal direction.
- Flexible and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Outstanding attention to detail and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and will take initiative to work with peer developers and QA
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision on multiple tasks
- Great attitude and team oriented
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field
Follow us on TWITTER: @CompellaSearch